Commitments during our cleaning services
We are committed by a quality charter in order to ensure quality services and maintain good business relationships with our partners and our community.
We carry out a follow-up of these commitments throughout our interventions through surveys with all our partners in order to ensure a professional service respecting the highest quality standards of the housekeeping sector.
Toward our customers, we commit ourselves to :
- Work for the well-being of our customers through the quality of the services carried out by our franchisees or by the welcome which we offer them in our premises.
- Participate in the support of the dependent persons who are part of our group of customers by providing the best support possible.
- Ensure continuity of supply of home cleaning services in accordance with schedules, deadlines and modalities of our cleaning interventions.
- Establish a free estimate for all residential cleaning services.
- Adapt the service offered to customer requirements, while ensuring the good performance of the services agreed, by discreet and competent franchisees.
- Do not discriminate against customers because of their ages, their origins, their family situations, their religion or their nationality ... and treat everyone with dignity inrespect of their privacy and intimacy.
- Ensure discretion concerning information which our franchisees can have access to, in our customers’ home.
- Monitor regularly the quality of our services through customer satisfaction surveys and seek continuously to improve the quality of our services.
Toward our franchisees and our employees, we commit to :
- Respect the freedom of expression and encourage an opened dialogue with our franchisees, our employees and their representatives, for all the decisions which concern them.
- Maintain high standards of safety and help prevent accidents by ensuring our franchisees and employees a safe working environment, and by putting at their disposal on their workplace a successful material and ecological products presenting no danger for their health.
- Do not discriminate against our franchisees and employees because of their ages, of their origins, of their family situations, of their religions, or of their nationalities and treat each with dignity, in the respect of its private life and for its intimacy.
- Respect our franchisees and employees rights and consider as unacceptable all the forms of excessive exercise of power on behalf of the persons with whom they are in contact at work.
- Suggest a wide range of rewarding possibilities of career development, optimize their movements, to invest in their in-service training and their professional developments while keeping a balance between private and professional life.
- Set up management practice enhancing the quality and the person.
- Encourage our franchisees who work for the satisfaction of our customers, by developing their skills, and by showing initiatives and commitments.
Toward its environnement, Pro-Maids is pledge to :
- Encourage the efforts of sustainable development and participate in citizens activities for environment protection by setting up methods and processes which respect the standards.
- Participate in the local development by encouraging the setting up of new positions and by communicating to public authorities any act in malpractice with the social ethics and the fiscal legislation, in particular any undeclared work.
- Encourage the efforts and the development of Canadian businesses.
Pro-Maids : The residential cleaning reference.